Wednesday, May 22, 2013
A list of things you should probably NOT do while running...
· Take selfies.
· Forget that you have music ADD and change the song every 15 seconds
· Take random pictures because you’re sick of running (it’s ok if the scenery is beautiful)
· Call your sister, friends, and Dad because you’re bored
· Thirty second dance parties… wait…no… DO that…
· Make Helium video’s
· Post above mentioned helium video’s on Facebook and group message them to friends
· Wear a thong…
· You read that right.
· Try to download new music
· Wave back to the low-rider trucks… they stop and it gets kinda awkward
· Sing out loud to rap songs (although, I have to say I think it's safe to say I'm a dang good rapper)
· Wear three shirts, one is probably more appropriate
· Use the last of your Mace to ward off a spider the size of China
· Forget to use map my run to remember where you are and where you end up… (unless you aren’t as directionally challenged as I am).
· Play 4 pics 1 word (street signs come out of NOWHERE)!
In the name of self preservation I need a running partner… even if all you do is drive next to me throwing full-size cheeto’s in my general direction.