Thursday, July 28, 2011

Summertime and the living is easy....



Summertime. Blissful. Hot. Lazy. And completely fantastic.

I often find myself gazing dreamily into the distance with visions of barbeque's, Sno Cones, family get-togethers, the cool crisp blue water filling our swimming pool, bike rides, and hiking. I can't help but dream about the ability to stay out late reading on my balcony, letting the summer moon shine on the words lighting the way to my temporary escape.

The kiddo's and I had an adventure with sidewalk chalk. We lived in a fantastic fantasy world, albeit brief, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. Dinosaurs roamed and butterflies fluttered around circling airplanes. Where chirping birds flocked around their families and two little boys' imaginations grew wildly.

1 comment: